Second Saturdays at Dunsmuir Hardware
Other Events Happening For Dunsmuirs Second Saturday, February 8th, 2020
Here’s What’s Happening - Saturday, February 8, 2020, in Dunsmuir:
• The Lone Arranger will play classical music from 2 to 4 pm at Alpine Realty. Light refreshments will be provided. (5726 Dunsmuir Ave)
• Bite this Chew on That Pet Store will offer half off on the use of their doggie bathtub, a new facility where you can wash your dog. (Normally $13, now $6.50) Complimentary soft drinks will be offered.
• The Cornerstone Café is offering a 20% discount on breakfast from 8 am to 2 pm. Mention Dunsmuir Second Saturday to redeem.
• Get a twenty-pound bag of birdseed for $7.99 at the Dunsmuir Hardware on this special day.
• There will be vendor fair at eXp Realty at 5727 Dunsmuir Avenue. Check out local artisans’ jewelry, soaps, clothes, and Valentine's gifts.
• The Haven Coffee Shop will debut their homemade chicken, turkey or beef pot pies. You're invited to come in and try them, along with a piece of their carrot cake.
• Check out the Black History Month book display at the Dunsmuir Library, as well as the census job info table.
• Magic Mountain Massage & Wellness will be offering two yoga classes with Jan Cowan which includes Yin Yoga 12:00 to 1:00 pm ($12) and Hot Stone Restorative Yoga from 1:30 to 2:30 pm ($12). Massages and artisan chocolate available from noon to 6 pm.
• Mossbrae Hotel This month, artist Jeff Shea will be on display, we have Rick Garrett playing Latin finger guitar from 5 to 7, Gypsy Bones will be in the house with her Valentine’s day themed jewelry from 3 to 7, there will be refreshments and room tours.
• Olde Thyme Tattoos will be offering $30 nose piercings. Or $20 off a tattoo.
• Poetry Out Loud Competition will take place at Pops Performing Arts & Cultural Center from 2:30 to 5:30 pm and is free to the public.
• Enjoy margaritas at Spirits Bar from noon to midnight.
• Come see two art openings at the Siskiyou Arts Museum. Artist Cheryl Petty will have paintings & drawings on display in a show called "Around Town". There will also be a show entitled "Civil Twilight"
Dunsmuir Hardware - We’re open for business from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Saturday and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Sundays. Come and see us in person? We’re at 5836 Dunsmuir Avenue Dunsmuir, California 96025 Want to phone us? It is (530)235-4539 If it is after-hours there is an answering system so you can leave a message. We’ll get back to you. You can fax us at (530)235-2378. The fax machine is always on. You can email us. Just use this address – firstname.lastname@example.org